Monday, February 13, 2023

Moonshine


 This post is brought to you by Moonshine

I am wearing 3 items from Moonshine today, and I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

So lets start with the " Veleri" top.

This top has 6 amazing fire and lightning textures to choose from and would pair well with the bottoms of your choice.

Rigged for: 
Nerido (that's what I am wearing, legacy, perky, kupra. reborn, maitreya, and petite.

Next is the Kiki skirt.

This thigh-length skirt has 6 heart or skull textures to choose from as well. 

Rigged for: reborn, legacy, maitreya, and kupra.


Now for the Polly sunglasses! 

I adore these! 

These have heart-shaped frames and come with 8 textures to choose from.

You also have 4 lens tints as well.

I will definitely be wearing these everywhere!

These items are located at the main shop.



What I wore in this picture-

LEL Fleur head, Legacy, Nerido push up, Skinnery Viola Skin, Magika Hair

Movment everday purse