Thursday, June 15, 2023

FNY Design



This post is brought to you by:



 

Featured item: Weathered Cote d'Azur Buildings




I grabbed what I could, my dog being most important.

Under the cover of darkness, we left. 

I left documents, pictures, and other meaningful things behind.

They wouldn't last too long, as I set fire to them.

I wanted to erase who I was...what I was.

In the dark corners of my mind, I had pictured this for a long time.

Pictured a place I could go where no one knew me.

Someplace quiet and smells like the ocean.

I tended to be happier when I smelled the salt of the ocean water, as it brought screenshots of

 childhood flashing like que cards in my mind.

Flash- running on the sand.

Flash- my hair smelling like the Pacific.

Flash- childlike wonder of seashells.


I took this picture to remember where I am staying now.

Taco is on the balcony, and I am in the dark behind the flowing curtain.

Ocean breeze making it softly move back and forth...light distorting my room.

Light, dark, light, dark.

I did buy some flowers to look at when I sit in the chair.

But those die too.



So FNY has designed a muli-purpose item.

These buildings can be use as a backdrop or a filler buildings for sims.

They are textured perfectly.

My only addition was my dog, the rest comes with the item-such as the chair, clothesline, flowers, etc.

It comes in a stack of 3 with 3 balconies per building.

This can be purchased at the VINTAGE FAIR

:FNY: Designs info:


Store   Flickr   MP